Great Minds Program
Our Preschool Program Prepares Your Preschooler age 3 – 5 years!
As our little Watch Me Grow family members get ready to venture into preschool, our Great Minds program brings new structure for our 3 to 5 year olds.
Individual assessments help us learn how to best guide and encourage your child’s learning and development. And our large spacious playground with fun riding toys and sliders help them develop their growing fine and large motor skills as well as their eye hand coordination!
The Great Minds Program starts with a standards based Preschool Curriculum which is divided into weekly theme based units.
These units help your child focus on specific letters, numbers, colors, and more, which helps them develop and expand their educational foundation. Skills such as holding a pencil and prewriting skills are emphasized.
This foundation allows for smooth transition of your little one into the academic schedules they will see in elementary school.
Our Great Minds Program provides kids with six categories of learning:
- Initiative: making choices, plans, solving problems with materials, initiating play and taking care of personal needs
- Social Relations: relating to adults, relating to other children, resolving interpersonal conflict, and understanding and expressing feelings
- Creative Representation: making and building models, drawing and painting pictures and pretending.
- Movement and Music: Moving in various ways, moving with objects, feeling and expressing steady beat, moving to music and singing.
- Language and Literacy: Listening to and understanding speech, using complex patterns of vocabulary using complex patterns of speech, showing awareness of the sounds in words, demonstrating knowledge about books, using letters names and sounds, reading and writing
- Math and Science: Sorting objects identifying patterns, comparing properties counting: position and direction: identifying sequence, change and causality; identifying materials and properties and identifying natural and living things.
For parents, our Great Minds program brings:
- A safe and secure environment in a state of the art facility
- A nurturing program designed to ease your child into elementary school
- Daily updates on your little one’s progress
To learn more about our Great Minds Program for Preschoolers age 3-5 years,
please visit our Contact Us page, or call (702) 646-4386 TODAY to schedule a tour!