Young Explorers Program
Engaging and Educational Toddler Care for your child 18 – 36 months!
Designed with the growing readiness and curiosity of your toddler in mind, the Young Explorers Program at Watch Me Grow focuses on continued development based on their knowledge and introduces them to new challenges.
Young Explorers is designed for our curious, inquisitive, and always energetic little ones in the age range of 18 to 36 months.
Each exciting new Young Explorers day promises your toddler:
- Hands-on projects, stimulating challenges and puzzles
- Exposure to math, science, language, music, and the arts
- Develop pre literacy skills through reading, conversation, singing and finger plays
- Close personal attention. Teachers are partners in their play, and the children learn from their interaction
For parents, Watch Me Grow provides you with:
- Toilet training and diapering is included in your child’s tuition
- A safe and loving environment for your little one
- Safe and secure state of the art facility
- Daily reports on milestones and development
- Lunch is always included
To learn more about our Young Explorers Program,
please visit our Contact Us page, or call (702) 646-4386 TODAY to schedule a tour!