Watch Me Grow has fabulous
benefits for your whole family!
We know our children, our families, and our lives are busy these days, and Watch Me Grow wants to help you and your family by offering these extra benefits!
At Watch Me Grow, our meal service consists of breakfast, a hot lunch and snack. Meals served are nutritious, healthy and meet the USDA nutrition standards for young children. The menu follows the meal patterns established by the USDA.
- Breakfast consists of a serving of milk, fruit, and grains or bread.
- Lunch consist of milk, grains or bread, meat or meat alternate, and two different servings of fruits or vegetables.
- Snacks include two different servings of the four components: milk, fruits or vegetables, grains or bread, or meat or meat alternate.
- Each child is encouraged to eat what is prepared and to try new items as introduced.
To learn more about our food program, CLICK HERE
Watch Me Grow has decided to enroll in a wonderful new service called KidReports to enhance communication with parents during the day. Parents have the opportunity to receive alerts, pictures and videos of their children throughout the day.
Founded by parents with the help of child care providers, KidReports is the most complete and revolutionary new communications solution connecting child care providers and parents in real time.
Now there’s an easier way to stay connected with your kids throughout the day. Get real time notifications from our free mobile app. Know your children are safe, loved, and having fun!
- Choose How to Stay in Touch. Get emails, smartphone notifications, texts or simply log in online. Or choose all of them!
- Choose How Often You Hear. Want to know everything when it happens or do you just want the daily report? Your choice.
- Stay Connected on the Go. Download our free app and stay in contact on the go. You’re always connected!
- Keep Track of Trends. Access all historical data through your profile. Search by dates and/or activities. It’s all there.
- Use KidReports at Home. That’s right, parents can use KidReports also. Save and manage your kid’s activities in the same place.
- Relax! With KidReports, you stay connected when you can’t be there. You now know your little one is okay.
Safety and Security
The safety of the children is our primary concern. Watch Me Grow has a Single entry check-in and check-out, and many other security features, including:
- Video monitoring
- All staff are CPR/ 1st Aid Certified
- All staff are required to have background checks from the FBI, local law enforcement agencies, the Nevada Criminal History Repository and the Child Abuse and Neglect System, prior to their employment with Watch Me Grow
- Staff earn continuing education units annually in the area of Early Childhood Education so that they may continue to grow professionally
- Staff are continuously trained on emergency preparedness
Watch Me Grow also offers additional activities for your child to enjoy, grow and develop from! Activities such as dancing can impact your child’s confidence, motor skills and enhance socialization skills as well. One local busness we have partnered with is Wonderland School to enjoy dance classes at our center!
“Wonderland Physical Training Programs is a program designed for girls and boys. For over two decades Wonderland School has led the industry and developing and implementing physical training programs for children. Wonderland School dance and gymnastics combination class is designed to stimulate self-discipline and girls and boys by developing positive attitudes towards fitness.”
To learn more about our Benefits and Programs, please visit our Contact Us page, or call (702) 646-4386 TODAY to schedule a tour!
Watch Me Grow Child Development Center
A loving environment for every child